Update May 13th, 2020: SYNCHROS Stakeholder Consultations
Stakeholders are key for the success of the SYNCHROS project. Their involvement will be needed in 2 concrete phases, 1) evidence-based synthesis and priority setting (to review/complete the information the consortium has gathered from literature studies), and 2) evidence-informed policy-making (to deliberate towards implementation).
SYNCHROS is currently at the end of phase 1 and in that regard, we’re conducting stakeholder consultations to verify and complete the identified information on:
- the state-of-the-art harmonisation methods and specific challenges in analysing data across patient cohorts, clinical trial cohorts, and population cohorts, and;
- the practical, legal and ethical issues concerning harmonizing cohort data.
The stakeholder consultations will take place on the 25th-27th of May and participation is only possible with an official invitation. In case you’d like to know more about the stakeholder consultations, please write to email@example.com
SYNCHROS is conducting stakeholder consultations to review and complete its literature studies on the methodological, practical, ethical and legal challenges in harmonising and integrating data from patient cohorts, clinical trial cohorts, and population cohorts.
For this purpose, we organised nine online sessions of 1-hour each (9.00-10.00am, 10.30-11.30am, and 12.00-13.00am) with three different groups of stakeholders:
- May 25th 2020: Principal Investigators of large cohort studies and/or representatives of harmonisation initiatives of population, patient and clinical trial cohorts
- May 26th 2020: Experts in methodology or related material, with a special knowledge in data harmonisation
- May 27th 2020: Experts in practical, legal and/or ethical implications related to data harmonisation
All participating stakeholders receive an official invitation with indications on how to join the consultations. Any questions or doubts? Please do not hesitate to write to firstname.lastname@example.org