Don’t miss it! The SYNCHROS final conference – attractive program, attractive...
- A three-years European project funded under the Research Programme Horizon 2020. Project start: Jan. 1st, 2019
- Goal: Coordination and support for synchronising cohorts and population surveys in Europe and worldwide
- Focus on practical, methodological, ethical and legal challenges to facilitate research towards the development of stratified and personalised medicine as well as better health policies
- Initiated by institutions and experts representing epidemiological and clinical research, patients, legal/ethical competencies and European infrastructures
- How it helps researchers and PIs? See our INFOPOSTER – download